- SAVE 86% INSTANTLY -Save 86% on your electricity bill! Bioluz LED 7W BR20 LED flood light provides for an ideal replacement of your 50W incandescent BR20.
- Excellent Color: Our 3000K Soft White bulb provides a soft yet bright light, not too warm and not harsh like higher color temperatures. Great for use in living rooms, dining rooms, outdoor, recessed ceiling light, kitchens, etc.
- DIMMABLE. Next generation LED circuitry ensures smooth dimming while our smooth lens provides for an even light pattern.
- Easy Installation. Standard BR20 shape with medium screw base (E26). Installs into all medium screw base fixtures directly. Reduce re-lamp frequency with Bioluz LED long-life LED Bulbs.
- UL Listed & RoHS Compliant. This BR20 bulb provides accurate color rendering.
Instant Energy Savings - Instant Enjoyment
Add soft & bright Bioluz LED energy saving LEDs to your home or office while maintaining the cosmetic beauty, brightness & halogen color you've come to love.
We've found that bulbs which are 4000K–5000K (Kelvin) generate a bluish tint on objects (like at a hospital or office building) and are not as comforting in a home. So while a higher number may sound better, it isn’t always.
Many brands sell & market higher Kelvin (4-5000K) bulbs with lower lumens to make them "appear" brighter. Bioluz LED manufactures the correct color bulbs with exceptionally bright, energy efficient LEDs, so you get the color & brightness you're accustomed to without the harsh effect of higher color temperatures.
Energy Saving without the SacrificeBioluz LED Energy Saving Bulbs turn on instantly just like an incandescent bulb, while saving you a substantial amount of money on your electricity bill, using only $0.84 per year in energy!
LED Light Lamp Features & SpecificationsHighest Power LED per Watt
Instant on at Full Brightness
110 Degree LED Beam Angle
Mercury Free – Environmentally Safe
50+ Watt Equivalent Using Only 7 watts; 500 Lumens - Brightest in Industry
Available in 2700K and 3000K Color Temperatures to matches the color of incandescent or halogen bulbs
Instant-On, Dimmable, UL Listed, FCC Certified, RoHS Compliant