- BRIGHTEST 5" / 6" Retrofit LED on the Market
- Fits both 5" and 6" Recessed Cans (dual spring locations)
- OK in damp locations such as bathrooms or showers
- Available in 2700 Warm White or 3000K Soft White
- Dimmable. See our compatible dimmer list
- Instant On at Full Brightness
- See Photos for exact dimensions
- UL Listed, FCC approved!
- 100% Customer Satisfaction and Based in the USA - Call or email our staff on any issue for immediate resolution
- Installation Instructions
Bioluz LED manufactures the highest quality and energy efficient LED bulbs and retrofit kits in the industry, backed with an unconditional 5 Year replacement guarantee.
Compare Bioluz LED to the competition.
You'll notice most other kits on the market have begun reducing their lumens to cut costs - this translates to a dimmer, less enjoyable lighting experience for you or your customers. Bioluz LED retrofit kits are built with extremely efficient and UL listed components, translating to more lumens per watt and better brightness than less expensive models.
What are Lumens and Kelvins?
Lumens are a measurement of how much light is generated – or brightness – each lumen emits approximately the same amount of light as one candle.
Kelvin represents the "color" (which is based on the temperature) of the light.
Bioluz LEDs are manufactured so that our 2700K (2700 Kelvin) bulbs are nearly identical in color to incandescent bulbs. Our 3000K bulbs are designed to match halogen bulbs.
We’ve found that bulbs which are 4-5000K generate a bluish tint on objects (like at a hospital or office building) and are not as comforting in a home.
Many brands sell and market higher Kelvin (4-5000) bulbs with lower lumens to make them "appear" brighter. Bioluz LED manufactures the correct color bulbs with exceptionally bright, energy efficient LEDs, so you get the color and brightness you're accustomed to without the harsh effect of higher color temperatures.