Bioluz LED50 Watt Replacement Dimmable GU10 LED Light Bulbs
- Available in 10-Packs, 5-Packs and Singles
- Replaces 50 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- Uses just 6.5 Watts - Saves 87% in Energy
- Dimmable & Instant-On
- 120 Volt AC
- UL Listed
- Indoor / Outdoor
- 3000K Color Temperature (Soft Bright Light) Matches Halogen Bulbs
- 40 Degree Beam Angle (Semi-Spotlight)
- CRI Over 80
- Saves $120 per bulb in energy costs vs halogen GU10 light bulbs
- Mercury free = safe for pets, children and the environment
- Environmentally friendly packaging - no plastic in our packaging!
- 2" Wide and 2 1/8" Long (50mm x 55mm)
- 5 Year Warranty with Free Replacements
Soft White 3000K
Create a bright atmosphere in any room with the Bioluz LED 50 Watt Replacement, Dimmable, GU10 LED Light Bulb - available in 1, 5 and 10 Packs. The Soft White (3000 Kelvin) bulbs are nearly exact in color and brightness to halogen GU10 bulbs - a nice white without being too yellow or blue, and offer the best contrast between colors, making them a great choice for a bathroom, kitchen, basement, or study area. Whether reading, cooking, or working on an intricate project, Soft White 3000K LED light bulbs provide everyday convenience and excellent illumination.
Bioluz LED GU10 bulbs can be dimmed to the desired level of brightness.
Each bulb offers a lifespan of 25,000 hours, or 23 years when used 3 hours per day. Spend less time replacing bulbs with Bioluz LED long-lasting LED light bulbs.
Compared to incandescent bulbs, Bioluz LED's are an excellent economical choice — they cost only $0.78 per year to operate per bulb, and use only 6.5 watts of energy for a savings of up to $120 PER BULB per year.*
*Based on a three-hours-per-day usage at a rate of 11 cents per kWh.
Some bulbs warm up slowly, taking time to achieve their full brightness potential. With Bioluz LED bulbs, there’s no waiting time required. Each bulb in this pack immediately provides 50 watts of light for full brightness in an instant.
Create Less Heat
Bioluz LED GU10 bulbs operate at a MUCH lower temperature than halogen bulbs. Less heat means more energy is being transferred to light and you're far less likely to burn your hands or damage your lighting fixtures and wiring.
Fit and Function
Bioluz LED GU10 bulbs are designed to fit perfectly into your existing fixtures. The photo above illustrates the exact dimensions of our bulbs to help you make the best decision possible when converting to LED.