Your choice of light can be creating a warm pleasant environment while saving Hundreds on energy cost.
But the wrong choice in light could be causing mental fatigue even bringing hazardous chemicals like Mercury inside your home.
Here are 5 reasons you will want to consider
making the switch to LED Light bulbs
1) Safer Bulbs No Mercury: LED bulbs don't contain hazardous chemicals like Mercury that CFL light bulbs use. Plus, most LED's are durable, they don't shatter like incandescent or CFL bulbs.
2) Color & Dimmable: LEDs are available in a warm white color, known as 2700K. This color reduces Melatonin suppression which can be caused by blue light color bulbs. LEDs can also be made dimmable and operate at virtually any percentage of their rated power (10 to 100%) and they get more efficient as the power is reduced.
3) Longer Life Span: One of the top reasons to make the switch to LEDs is their lifespan. The average LED lasts 10-50,000 operating hours. This means lower maintenance costs in labor and replacements.
4) Reduced Energy Cost: Modern LED lighting may result in a 75-90% improvement in the overall energy efficiency of the facility’s lighting. Over time that can add up to hundreds in energy savings every year.
5) Design: Since LEDs are so small they allow for beautifully designed bulbs. Uses for LEDs include a wide spectrum from their roots in circuit board lighting and traffic signals to mood lighting, residential and even stadium lighting.
If you want to make the switch to LED, take a look at our large variety of LEDs on our product page Here.